Friday, October 2, 2009


Caleb is getting so big!!! He's now 17 months, his burns and skin graft are healing very well, and he is doing something new on just about a daily basis. I'm trying to teach him how to "kiss the baby," which is kissing my belly...he's confused still because all he does is push my belly button! He's definitely noticing that my belly is getting bigger, though, because he's starting to pull up my shirt and pat my belly, then he pulls it back down! It's so sweet!!! I can't wait for Jacob to get here...just about 8 more weeks! I know Caleb is going to be such a great big brother! He helped me moved the crib out of his room and into Jacob's a few weeks ago. Caleb now has a "big boy" bed and a "big boy" room. Of course, the room only has a bed and a dresser, but with Grammy's help in a couple weeks, I'm hoping to figure something out for toys and books. Maybe shelves and buckets...I don't know yet. Jacob's room is ready as far a furniture goes, but Grammy's going to help me get all the drawers and closets organized so I can have a bit of sanity when he gets here! Jacob has been so active lately, moving constantly. He never seems to stop! I think he's just itching to get out of there! Other than normal tiredness, sciatica, back pain, and other pregnancy stuff, I'm feeling fine. I'm just ready for Jacob to be here so I can hold him, and so Caleb can meet him!


Caleb eating birthday cake for Granddaddy Gene's birthday at Dairy Queen.



Caleb playing the piano at Granddaddy's house.



Caleb at La Hacienda......getting fed all sorts of yummy things from his Aunts!!!



Uncle Cory blowing bubbles!



Love the shirt: "I'm a little CRABBY!" This was at the Meals Family Reunion.



Caleb sitting with Grammy at the Meals Family Reunion!



1 comment:

Alexander family said...

We love the new pics. We can't wait to see Jacob, too. We are so glad you guys are in the 'boro! Rob & Stacy Psalm 127:3