Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Caleb at the Doctor

Hey everyone!  We started a blog so that you can see Caleb whenever you want!  It will be under construction for a little while until I figure out how this thing works, but here are some recent pictures for your viewing pleasure!  This is Caleb at the doctor's office for his 6 month check-up and immunizations.  He's 19 lbs 13 oz and 28 1/2 inches long.  He's been eating baby food including meats, veggies, fruits, juice, biter biscuits, and zwieback toast.  He's such a big boy!!!










3 comments:

Tamyra said...

Caleb - I you are sooooooooo cute. I can't wait to see you sitting up in person. Tell your mommy we need to get together real soon. I love you and miss you bunches! Love you -- Grammy

S. Brook Bell said...

he is sooo cute. (i have to admit...I am not looking forward to the dr visits...shots yuck!!) You will like having this blog it is nice for everyone to keep up with all the happenings...

Joey and Keyla Baze said...

Caleb is THE most beautiful, precious baby that I have ever seen!!! Ah, I can't wait to hold him again!! He's such a cutie pie. :)